The organisation is committed to developing, implementing and maintaining all reasonable measures to protect the health and safety of those driving on the organisation’s business.
The organisation will:
- Implement procedures to assess, remove, reduce and manage the risks involved in driving on the organisation’s business.
- Ensure all drivers are competent.
- Ensure all vehicles are fit for the purpose as far as is reasonably practicable.
- Monitor and regulate driver hours and performance.
- Ensure all staff are aware of their duties under health and safety and road traffic legislation.
- Provide training and information on the occupational risks of driving on the organisation’s business.
- Promote a positive attitude towards driving safely.
The arrangements and implementation of these factors are set out in the accompanying documents.
Position in organisation:
Next review date: