Our aim at NIGHT WATCH SECURITY SERVICES LTD is to supply a safe environment for all our security officers to work in; action taken by the company for our lone worker policy is
On site you will find NIGHT WATCH SECURITY SERVICES LTD instructions for all guards to follow which they have to sign to say that they have read and understood.
- All guards will arrive on site 15 minutes before there shift is due to start for a full debrief from the guard finishing his or her duty.
- All guards will contact control to book on duty 10 minutes before the start of their shift.
- If a guard has not booked in 5 minutes before the start of his /her duty then control will call that person to find out if they are on site.
- A 24-hour control room, which contacts guards every hour.
- A list of all contract number for security officers to phone in case of emergency including 999 and local police can be found in the site instructions.
- All staff will carry a mobile phone while on duty.
- All staff will be provided with a full uniform & all PPE required as per site.
- NIGHT WATCH SECURITY SERVICES LTD will provide a first aid kit on every site & mobile unit.
- We have a 24-hour quick response vehicle that visits all our sites to check on all guards. (This unit can be deployed to a site by control if no response by guard.)
- A logbook is used on site to record all procedures of coming & goings, check calls & mobile visits by our operations supervisor.
- Any changes made to site instructions by the client or regarding H&S policy will be up dated and reissued on site.
All these points must be in place before a guard can be left alone on site.